Wednesday 9 May 2018

Mothers Day

Welcome! 

It is time for a new challenge at 

The theme this week is 

MHK Designs is the fabulous sponsor


I lost my Mother on 28 April 2018
It left a void in my life

BUT

There are so many wonderful people in my life
that I can find the peace and strength to continue my journey.

This card says it all
and I dedicate it to you all that reads this post
Love you, you make my life happy!


Image used: Mum's the Word

I went vintage and shabby chic.
Hope you like it

I would like to enter the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - #281 Get Well OR Sympathy Cards
Although this was made as a Mother's day card, it can be 
used as a comforting card, both as get well and sympathy.

Polkadoodles Crafting Wk 18 - Anything Goes



 Do visit again! 
Hugs 
Rene

2 comments:

  1. Great card love the sentiment fab take on the chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us @ AGOAC this time.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.