Sunday 13 March 2011

CAS Challenge at SSC

I've been thinking so much about how I want to go about with the blog, that I have not posted for a while.

Here is my first card for the 11th March CAS Challenge over at Simply Scrapping Crafts





This challenge really inspired me - I made another card and I have about 3 lined up. It is so quick and easy, and very effective.

I remember using this idea a few years ago for Christmas cards. I had this lovely Christmas collage paper that I cut, matted and stuck down on cards. I then just added a tag or a label. This is great for mass production - something at which I suck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Do visit again.
Hugs, Rene

PS If your name is Anonymous, so sorry, but you will have to sign in. I do not accept anonymous comments anymore.